EnterMedicare is a new kind of healthcare product, focused on making Medicare more accessible for America’s 60 million Medicare recipients. There are currently thousands of permutations of Medicare in most counties throughout the country and we work with people entering retirement age to make sense of all these options and feel good about the Medicare choices they will make. This means when something happens to people you love, they’re covered correctly; these are our friends, parents and grandparents and we take their well being seriously.
At EnterMedicare, we’re using technology to fundamentally transform the Medicare ecosystem.
We are seeking an outstanding Software Engineer with a passion for solving complex technology problems and creating amazing consumer experiences. The Software Engineer will join an exceptional engineering org and work side by side with our Director of Engineering and Senior Software Engineer to build the future of our product. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a high output team with direct ownership over a high impact product.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to complex software applications
- Work within a high-performing EnterMedicare engineering team
- Identify problems, communicate solutions and build technology that enhances our user’s experience on the EnterMedicare platform
- Collaborate with engineering team and across company functions to develop and execute against a Product roadmap
- Refine processes and systems to ensure a fast-moving and predictable delivery schedule
- Design, construct and maintain our API’s
- Write efficient, modular and reusable libraries and abstractions
- Participate in code reviews
What You’ll Bring to EnterMedicare
- You are passionate about solving large-scale technical challenges in high-stakes industries such as healthcare or financial services
- Minimum of one year of full stack engineering experience
- Experience with complex database design a plus
- Exceptional communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-moving high-performing product environment
- Desire to set coding practices: design patterns, code reviews, unit and integration testing, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience