At EnterMedicare, we’re using technology to fundamentally transform the Medicare ecosystem.
We are seeking an outstanding Senior Software Engineer with a passion for solving complex technology problems and creating amazing consumer experiences. The Senior Software Engineer will be one of the first engineers at EnterMedicare, meaning you’ll be building the first version of the product and deploying it with our enterprise launch partners. This is an exciting opportunity to be a leader in our technology organization and take charge on all aspects of our technology business—including architecture decisions, establishing development practices and tooling.
What You'll Do
- Define, design and implement complex software applications
- Establish and help build a high-performing EnterMedicare engineering team
- Identify problems, communicate solutions and build technology that enhances our user’s experience on the EnterMedicare platform
- Collaborate with engineering team and across company functions to develop and execute against a Product roadmap
- Develop and implement processes and systems to ensure a fast-moving and predictable delivery schedule
- Design, construct and maintain our API’s
- Write efficient, modular and reusable libraries and abstractions
- Participate in code reviews
What You'll Bring to Entermedicare
- You are passionate about solving large-scale technical challenges in high-stakes industries such as healthcare or financial services
- You are a natural leader and strategic thinker who is comfortable with ambiguity, and can guide multi-layered processes that result in clarity and consensus
- Minimum of three years of full stack engineering experience
- Experience with complex database design
- Experience with front and back-end architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications
- Exceptional communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-moving high-performing product environment
- Desire to set coding practices: design patterns, code reviews, unit and integration testing, etc.