EnterMedicare is a new kind of healthcare product, focused on making Medicare more accessible for America’s 60 millionMedicare recipients. There are currently thousands of permutations of Medicare in most counties throughout the country and we work with people entering retirement age to make sense of all these options and feel good about theMedicare choices they will make. This means when something happens to people you love, they’re covered correctly; these are our friends, parents and grandparents and we take their well being seriously.
You will own many aspects of our operations and product integrations. Our company is entering an exciting new chapter after being acquired by the 5th largest insurance brokerage in the world and you will help our engineering team successfully build the next stage our product on a much larger distribution platform. This role requires a highly organized individual who thrives when given a high degree of responsibility and autonomy.This role will also lead data tracking and reporting to drive insights and to surface opportunities to improve the product. You will play a critical role in the growth of EnterMedicare.
● Develop a deep understanding ofEnterMedicare’s product, customers, clients and internal business fundamentals including data analysis
● Design and create internal materials to communicate our product roadmap, and various other high-stakes communications for internal and external audiences
● Manage success tracking and reporting to identify the performance of our product and usage stats to tell the story of our growth
● Collaborate with teams across the company on a range of ad-hoc projects involving Product, Customer Success, andBusiness Development
● Identify, assume ownership and manage cross-functional operations and administrative processes that involve dozens of internal stakeholders
● Support day-to-day operations and execution tracking of the team and the company
● Strong business, and product acumen with experience in a highly analytical role
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a variety of settings: e-mails, Slack, in-person meetings, and in front of high-stakes clients or investors
● Product Management experience at a small to midsize technology company or a health technology company a big plus
● Proven experience with designing and producing high-quality presentations for internal, marketing, and branding purposes
● Highly organized strategic-thinking capabilities with a keen attention to detail
● Self-starter able to take initiative and power through ambiguity by taking action and problem solving