EnterMedicare is a new kind of healthcare product, focused on making Medicare more accessible for America’s 60 millionMedicare recipients. There are currently thousands of permutations of Medicare n most counties throughout the country and we work with people entering retirement age to make sense of all these options and feel good about theMedicare choices they will make. This means when something happens to people you love, they’re covered correctly; these are our friends, parents and grandparents and we take their well being seriously.
You will own customer success and be responsible for driving strategic partnerships forward. This role requires a highly organized individual who thrives when given a high degree of responsibility and autonomy. Your typical day will consist of communicating with customers, collaborating with teams to improve onboarding processes, and surfacing opportunities to improve the product. You will play a critical role in the growth of EnterMedicare.
In this role, you will ensure the success of two primary stake holders: Medicare eligible employees and HR teams who have chosen to offer EnterMedicare’s solution to their customers.
Medicare recipients: You will provide exceptional support as people have questions regarding their Medicare eligibility or need support navigating the platform.The entire Medicare enrollment process is incredibly confusing, and you will work to provide clarity for people who are deciding if transitioning toMedicare is the right choice as they continue to work.
HR teams: After the HR team has chosen to offer EnterMedicare to employees, these teams may have questions regarding onboarding, customer service for employees or other onboarding and utilization questions once we get up and running with their company. These are incredibly high value relationships for us and you will be a critical part in maintaining exceptional relationships with these HR teams.
● Deliver exceptional experience to customers and business partners, coordinate onboarding processes, drive salesefforts, and design training materials
● Provide accurate responses to customers and document common questions
● Develop a deep understanding of regulatory guidelines and become a product expert
● Partner across sales, operations, and engineering to increase the value we drive for people that use our platform(e.g. surfacing customer feedback, planning UX testing)
● Manage relationships with key stakeholders, establish service-level-agreements, and formulate ways to measure customer satisfaction
● Minimum of 2 years of experience, with an interest in healthcare and health insurance
● Demonstrated experience excelling in Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, Consulting,Sales, and / or Sales Operations
● Highly organized individual, who processes complex problems quickly and accurately
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a variety of settings: e-mails, Slack, in-person in team meetings, and in front of high-stakes clients or investors
● Commitment to study for and successfully obtain relevant licenses and certifications
● You understand people’s lives are at stake: if we get this right, people get better access to chemotherapy and other services
● Insurance Licenses and Medicare certifications a big plus