EnterMedicare is a new kind of healthcare product, focused on making Medicare more accessible for America’s 60 millionMedicare recipients. There are currently thousands of permutations of Medicare in most counties throughout the country and we work with people entering retirement age to make sense of all these options and feel good about theMedicare choices they will make. This means when something happens to people you love, they’re covered correctly; these are our friends, parents and grandparents and we take their well being seriously.
You will be the key point of contact for HUB’s thousands of clients at or near Medicare age. You will provide exceptional support as people have questions regarding their Medicare eligibility or need support navigating their Medicare options. The entire Medicare enrollment process is incredibly confusing, and you will work to provide clarity for people who are deciding if transitioning to Medicare is the right choice as they continue to work.
This role requires a highly organized individual who thrives when given a high degree of responsibility and autonomy.Your typical day will consist of communicating on the phone with customers, collaborating with teams to improve onboarding processes, and surfacing opportunities to create educational materials. You will play a critical role int he growth of EnterMedicare.
● Deliver exceptional experience to customers and help clients decide on whether switching to Medicare is right forthem.
● Provide accurate responses to customers and document common questions
● Develop a deep understanding of regulatory guidelines and provide deep product expertise
● Enroll HUB clients into Medicare supplements,Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plans
● Help HUB Clients navigate Medicare onboarding including information on starting Part A and Part B
● Manage relationships with key clients, establish follow up processes, and report on best practices to management and peers.
● Minimum of 4+ years of experience, with an interest in healthcare and health insurance
● Demonstrated experience excelling in Medicare or Health insurance sales, customer service in healthcare or care managementor other insurance lines.
● Highly organized individual, who processes complex problems quickly and accurately
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a variety of settings: e-mails, Slack, and in-person in team meetings
● Active insurance license andMedicare certification highly preferred
● You understand people’s lives are at stake: if we get this right, people get better access to chemotherapy and other services